Become a Member of Alliance Catholic Credit Union
As a member of Alliance Catholic Credit Union, you’ll join fellow Catholics in a cooperative organization that supports education, charities and parishes around the state. As believers in faith, family and trust, we will work together to help you achieve your highest financial goals while serving our communities.
You are eligible for membership if you are...
- Any person of the Catholic faith living, working, attending school or worshiping in the state of Michigan.
- An employee, or pensioner of parishes, or organizations associated with the Catholic Church, which are in the state of Michigan.
- Students, faculty and alumni of Catholic Universities that are located within the State of Michigan
- Employees or pensioners of Catholic health care systems that are located within the State of Michigan
- Retirees living in Genesee, Lapeer, Livingston, Macomb, Monroe, Oakland, St. Clair, Washtenaw or Wayne counties.
- Persons of the Catholic faith who reside, work, attend school or worship within the Texas counties that comprise the Diocese of Tyler, Texas or the Diocese of Austin, Texas
- A relative of an existing Alliance Catholic Credit Union member.
- Employed by a Select Employer Group (SEG) affiliated with Alliance Catholic Credit Union. See employer to confirm if eligible.
For questions and additional details on membership eligibility, call us at 877-950-2228.