With an A$pire account, young adults, ages 13 - 17, can explore tools to build their savings and manage their money responsibly:
- A$pire Savings: Establishes your membership with ACCU while offering a flexible way to build your savings as slowly or as quickly as you like with just $5.00 to deposit.
- Secondary Savings: Saving for your own car or for college? You can open as many unique accounts as you need to help you reach your savings goals.
Members between the ages of 13-15 can add:
- ATM Card that you can use at almost 30,000 CO-OP ATMs around the country without paying a surcharge fee
Members between the ages of 16-17 can add:
We also offer the following:
- Summer Savings Challenge each year, where we award prizes for earning money during the summer months. We also offer Report Card Rewards, which give you a special deposit into your account each summer just for bringing in your year-end report card.
- Scholarship Opportunities for members and students attending a Catholic High School League affiliated school.
- Financial Literacy in-school to Catholic Schools, and on our website for all members.
Important Information When You Turn 18
When you turn 18, you will move into a full, adult membership that provides you with additional opportunities for managing your money. We want to make sure we have your contact information, and you have the opportunity to understand everything available to you. Click here to get started. It only takes a minute!
Visit your local branch or call 1-877-950-2228 to get started today!