Alliance Catholic is committed to helping our members increase their knowledge of financial concepts so they can better manage their money. We partner with a leading provider of financial education to offer an in-school program for Catholic schools and online financial literacy courses for middle school students, teens, and adults.
We will continue to work on ways to help our members manage their financial well-being. Check back here and watch for announcements on new activities.
In-School Financial Literacy
- If you are a teacher or administrator at a Catholic school who is looking to incorporate financial literacy into your curriculum, this provides everything you need – and it’s free to you courtesy of Alliance Catholic Credit Union!
- We have partnered with Banzai, an award-winning financial literacy program used by over 30,000 teachers nationwide, including over 75 teachers in the Archdiocese of Detroit.
- Banzai helps students learn by doing. There are courses for both teens and pre-teens. It’s quick and easy for teachers to set-up and run, and adapts to their schedule. A dedicated portal allows teachers to monitor progress and grade an entire class in an instant.
- Click here to share Banzai with your students!
See what some schools have to say about using Banzai.
Online Financial Literacy
- Learn real-world financial concepts with an award-winning program accessible anytime from any device.
- These interactive programs teach budgeting, savings and other critical money management concepts.
- These programs are perfect for parents looking to introduce pre-teens to money management basics, young adults looking to begin building a good financial knowledge base or anyone looking for a good introduction to some important financial fundamentals.
- Simply create a user ID and password (there is no cost), select a course and begin working through the program. You can progress at your convenience and try multiple courses.
- Enjoy an extensive library of brief, helpful financial topics.
- Click here to begin!