Summer, Savings and Safety!
This Summer, Alliance Catholic Credit Union is all about Safety and Savings! Members ages 7-17 are welcome to learn and earn through our summer challenges.
Summer Savings Challenge
Youth Members ages 7-12 are invited to earn $30 by partaking in our Summer Savings Challenge! Here’s how:
- Visit a branch to pick up a can bank. You can either decorate it at the branch or at home.
- Save! The goal is to fill your bank with as much money as you can.
- Bring your can bank back to the branch! The money you saved plus an additional $15 will be deposited into your account.
In addition, Angel Saver Members will receive a $15 deposit by bringing their 2021 year-end report card to a branch!
*Disclaimer: Angel Saver members ages 7-12 will receive $15 for bringing in their 2021 year-end report card and will receive $15 for returning their can bank. The can bank should not be empty. Can Banks and Report Cards can be brought in via the drive-thru window or branch lobby. Members are encouraged to be present with their parent/guardian when submitting their items, but their presence is not required in order to have the money transferred into their account. All items must be submitted by September 21, 2021. This promotion does not apply to the University of Detroit Mercy Branch.
Summer Safety Challenge
Youth Members ages 13-17 can earn up to $40 through our Summer Safety Challenge! Specifically, by learning about internet safety. Here’s how:
- Complete the Internet Safety Course
- Screenshot or print out proof of your course completion.
- Bring your proof of completion to a branch for a $20 deposit into your account!
In addition, Aspire Members will receive a $20 deposit by bringing their 2021 year-end report card to a branch!