COVID-19 News and Updates
Alliance Catholic Credit Union is designated an essential service and remains open to serve our members
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this challenging time. Our focus has been to provide you with the best possible service while abiding by recommendations and requirements set by the State and health experts. Our #1 goal is, and has always been, the health, safety and well-being of our members and our staff.
We are happy to announce that starting Monday, June 8, we will again open our branch lobbies for walk-in service. We have outlined processes and procedures that allow us to welcome members into our lobbies in a safe, responsible way.
In order to continue to comply with best practices for mitigating the threat of COVID-19, when you visit an Alliance Catholic Credit Union branch you will find the following precautions:
- The number of members permitted in the branch lobby will be restricted, so that we can practice proper social distancing.
- We will have greeters at the entrance to help direct you.
- If the branch lobby is at capacity, you will be able to wait in your car, and we’ll be happy to call or text you when you can enter.
- While in the branch, we are requiring members to wear a face mask.
- Floors will be marked so that everyone can maintain 6-feet separation.
- We have installed protective shields at all teller stations and member service desks.
- Shared items and conveniences, such as brochures, coffee and other amenities, have been temporarily removed.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for members and staff.
- All branches will receive a thorough cleaning, including all high-touch surface areas, every evening.
If you are uncomfortable or unsure about using a branch lobby, or do not have a face mask, we continue to offer many convenient ways for you to manage your money including:
- Our branch drive-thrus, where available, and ATMs, both of which will maintain strict practices of sanitation and protection.
- Online banking and the Alliance Catholic Credit Union mobile app are great ways to check balances, pay bills, transfer funds, manage cards, view e-statements, deposit checks and more.
- If you haven't yet registered for digital banking, this short video will walk you through the steps to enroll in minutes.
- You can apply for a loan online, and for most loans, manage everything all the way through approval and funding via email and phone.
- Our Audio Teller feature lets you check account balances, make loan payments, transfer funds, place a stop payment and more. Dial 800-289-7411.
- You are always welcome to reach out to our member service team. Enter your request on our website or call us at 877-950-2228.
Be sure to ask about ongoing special promotions to help our members ease their burden at this time. You can find all information and opportunities available to you at AllianceCatholic.com.
When entering a branch you will be asked to confirm if you are healthy. If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, whether confirmed or not, if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or if you have had close exposure to someone infected with COVID-19, we ask that you DO NOT make use of our branch locations until you have met all the conditions outlined by medical professionals. We are all in this together, and appreciate your consideration as we seek to navigate these changing times with the best interest of everyone in mind.
We greatly value your loyalty. Our thoughts and prayers continue to be offered for you and your families.