COVID-19 News and Updates
Alliance Catholic Credit Union is designated an essential service and remains open to serve our members
On Monday, March 23rd, Governor Whitmer announced a “stay at home order” in reaction to rising cases of COVID-19 in the state. This is an extraordinary measure taken to protect the public, but does not affect your money.
Credit Unions have been designated as an essential service during this crisis. As such, Alliance Catholic Credit Union remains open to serving our members, even though some in-person services are restricted as a safety measure for members and employees.
Our branch drive-thrus, where available, and ATMs remain in operation to meet our members’ needs.
We also make available a number of remote channels through which you can manage your money.
- Use online banking and the Alliance Catholic Credit Union mobile app to check balances, pay bills, transfer funds, manage cards, view E-statements, deposit checks and more.
- Not signed up for online and mobile banking yet? You can get set up in minutes. This short video shows you how.
- You can apply for a loan online, and for most loans, manage everything all the way through approval and funding with our Web Branch team via email and phone.
- Our Audio Teller feature lets you check account balances, make loan payments, transfer funds, place a stop payment and more. Dial 800-289-7411.
- You can access our extensive surcharge-free ATM network. Please take the time to note the locations most convenient to you.
- You are always welcome to reach out to our member service team. Enter your request on our website or call us at 877-950-2228.
I want to reassure you that our financial standing is strong. We are well capitalized. As always, we are Federally Insured by the National Credit Union Administration, so your money is safe.
In addition, we have announced a few special promotions to help our members ease their burden at this time. We will continue to research ways to offer you additional help.
You can find all information and opportunities available to you at AllianceCatholic.com. You are also welcome to call us during business hours at 877-950-2228.
Should you or your family be impacted by COVID-19 and need financial support, we're here to help. Members of our team are ready to provide you financial guidance and discuss any financial arrangements you may need to help you through this difficult time.
We greatly value you and remain here to serve you. Our thoughts and prayers continue to be offered for you and your families.