COVID-19 News and Updates
Alliance Catholic Credit Union is designated an essential service and remains open to serve our members
As of today, we are still following Governor Whitmer’s “Stay at Home Order” in response to COVID-19.
As a reminder, Alliance Catholic Credit Union branches, operational support teams, and remote channels remain open for our members even though some in-person services have been restricted. Our branch lobbies will remain closed, but our drive-up windows and ATMs remain in operation to help meet our members' needs.
We are continuing to monitor community and health department recommendations and taking the necessary precautions to maintain the safety of our members and employees. We will continue to reassess and communicate any new changes as they happen.
We have made available a number of remote channels through which you can manage your money.
- Use online bankingand the Alliance Catholic Credit Union mobile app to check balances, pay bills, transfer funds, manage cards, view e-statements, deposit checks and more. If you haven't registered yet, we encourage you to set up your account today.
- Not signed up for online and mobile banking yet? You can get set up in minutes. This short videoshows you how.
- You can apply for a loanonline, and for most loans, manage everything with our Web Branch team via email and phone.
- Our Audio Tellerfeature lets you check account balances, make loan payments, transfer funds, place a stop payment and more. Call 800-289-7411.
- You can access our extensive surcharge-free ATM network. Please take the time to note the locations most convenient to you.
- You are always welcome to reach out to our member service team. Enter your request on our websiteor call us at 877-950-2228.
We have several opportunities to assist you at this time:
Tear Your Rate In Half offers you a way to reduce payments† by refinancing a Car or Truck or Recreational Vehicle loan from another lender with a rate as low as 4.00% APR*. In addition, we're offering the opportunity to wait 90 days before making your first payment**.
Helping Hand loans to help with everyday needs like consolidating bills or facing unexpected expenses. We’re now offering you the opportunity to wait 90 days before making your first payment**, as well as rates as low as 4.99% APR***.
Home Equity Line of Credit special introductory rate as low as 2.99% APR§ fixed for 12 months. A great way to get some much needed repairs or improvements done.
Auto Loans offer a rate as low as 2.99% APR†† up to 48 months with up to 100% financing available on new autos with approved credit.
Skip-A-Pay‡ is also available to members with Auto Loans, Signature Loans and Recreational Loans. Members who have an Alliance Catholic Credit Union Visa® Credit Card are now eligible to skip their May and June payments. Click here for details on Skip-A-Pay offers.
Estate Planning Legal Services is available for a limited time only to our members, giving you the opportunity to access discounted legal services at no additional cost.
At home financial literacy provides interactive, online courses for our youth that will help them learn important financial concepts in a fun, interactive way. Members are also encouraged to utilize our financial collections in order to better understand financial concepts and to help navigate through certain stages of your life, including managing a crisis.
You can find all information and opportunities available to you at AllianceCatholic.com. You are also welcome to call us during business hours at 877-950-2228.
Please continue to check your emails and AllianceCatholic.com for updates. We also invite you to follow our social media pages, including Facebook, Twitter (@AllianceCathCU) and Instagram (@AllianceCatholicCreditUnion), for the most current updates of our emergency preparations.
Should you or your family be impacted by COVID-19 and need financial support, we're here to help. Members of our team are ready to provide you financial guidance and discuss any financial arrangements you may need to help you through this difficult time.
Thank you for your patience and trust in Alliance Catholic Credit Union as we work to navigate this situation. Please know our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.