If you are looking to become part of an energetic team in a fast-growing business, Alliance Catholic Credit Union may be the right fit for you.
Assistant Branch Manager - Troy
Alliance Catholic Credit Union is seeking an exceptional and experienced Assistant Branch Manager who thrives in a well-organized, fast-paced, and multi-task driven environment. This position will be reporting directly to the Branch Manager at our Troy location.
The ideal candidate:
- Ability to assist the branch manager with operation management
- Ability to assist branch manager with all branch audits
- Ability to motivate and mentor all branch team members
- Ability to develop and trained all branch team members
- The qualified applicant will serve as an interface between current and potential members and the credit union.
- Responsibilities include; helping members achieve their financial goals by identifying the best product and service solutions to fulfill their financial needs.
- This position requires a proven ability to support a strong member service culture, as well as a motivated individual who is enthusiastic, high-energy, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- One who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into loyal members.
A successful candidate will be an approachable team player with a personable and professional demeanor, a desire to learn and driven to achieve outstanding results---accurately and efficiently. We seek candidates with a high school diploma, associate degree or higher and/or 3-5 years of credit union teller/customer service or similar or related experience. Alliance Catholic Credit Union offers an outstanding benefit package, which includes health, dental, vison, 401k, life, AD&D, short and long-term disability, FSA, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, paid holidays. To apply, email your letter of interest, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org