If you are looking to become part of an energetic team in a fast-growing business, Alliance Catholic Credit Union may be the right fit for you.
University Relations Coordinator
Alliance Catholic Credit Union is seeking an exceptional and experienced University Relations Coordinator who thrives in a well-organized, fast-paced, and multi-task driven environment. This position will report directly to the Community Relations Manager at our Admin location.
The ideal candidate:
- Understand the Credit Union mission, positioning, products and services, and be able to readily communicate the value proposition offered by the Credit Union
- Execute and activate sponsorship agreement deliverables with various university departments
- Plan, organize, staff and participate in financial literacy sessions
- Promote ACCU student checking account and other products at student org fairs, career fairs, other on campus tabling opportunities
- Identify and implement opportunities for generating new members and increasing loans as a result of relationships developed
- Understand new account opening process
- Leverage internal resources as necessary to ensure successful outcomes
- Develop budgets and maintain detailed tracking of all expenditures; Efficiently manage available resources
- Generate regular reports (monthly, quarterly, annually) of activities and corresponding results
- Plan, organize and execute events; Ensure all deliverables required to fully maximize the Credit Union event presence are executed fully and on time
- Represent the credit union at various meetings and events, including evenings and weekends as necessary
- Coordinates staff involvement in programs and ensures the internal organization is aware of all member and community activities; Maintain positive working relationships with retail team
A successful candidate will be an approachable team player with a personable and professional demeanor, a desire to learn and driven to achieve outstanding results---accurately and efficiently. We seek a candidate with a college degree from a four-year educational institution. A minimum of one to two years related experience is preferred and experience working at a university is a plus. Alliance Catholic Credit Union offers an outstanding benefit package, which includes health, dental, vision, 401k, life, AD&D, short and long-term disability, FSA, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, paid holidays. To apply, email your letter of interest, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.