If you are looking to become part of an energetic team in a fast-growing business, Alliance Catholic Credit Union may be the right fit for you.
Member Service Representative - Troy
Alliance Catholic Credit Union is seeking an exceptional and experienced Member Service Representative (MSR) who thrives in a well-organized, fast-paced, and multi-task driven environment. This position will report directly to the Branch Manager at our Troy location.
The ideal candidate:
- Able to assist our members achieve their financial goals by identifying the best product and service solutions to meet their needs.
- Able to consult members about: opening new accounts, IRAs, loan application processing, setting up automated services; and other member service requests.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to exceed a strong customer services experience
- Strong member service experience
- Ability to promote and identify referral opportunities to enhance member relationship.
- Must be a motivated individual who is friendly and enthusiastic, with strong verbal and written communication skills, and proficiency in Windows, Word and Excel.
- Proficient in written/oral communication.
- Dependable, adaptable/flexible, detail oriented
A successful candidate will be an approachable team player with a personable and professional demeanor, a desire to learn and driven to achieve outstanding results---accurately and efficiently. We seek candidates with a high school diploma, associate degree or higher and/or 3-5 years of credit union teller/customer service or similar or related experience. Alliance Catholic Credit Union offers an outstanding benefit package, which includes health, dental, vison, 401k, life, AD&D, short and long-term disability, FSA, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, paid holidays. To apply, email your letter of interest, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com