If you are looking to become part of an energetic team in a fast-growing business, Alliance Catholic Credit Union may be the right fit for you.
Manager, Compliance and Risk
Alliance Catholic Credit Union is seeking an exceptional and experienced Manager, Compliance and Risk who thrives in a well-organized, fast-paced, and multi-task driven environment. This position will report directly to the VP Risk Management at our Southfield location.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Responsible for leading Compliance Representatives in maintaining the ACCU compliance program to ensure the credit union complies with all laws and regulations.
• Leads Internal Audit Representatives and works closely with the VP of Risk Management in the design of the annual internal audit plan to assist in the attainment of credit union objectives.
• Leads Credit Solutions representatives in working toward member solutions. Works closely with retail management in the design and implementation of audit and security measures.
• Point of contact for any concerns of internal or external fraud.
• Must have the following certifications: BSACS, CUCE and CCUIA
Responsibilities may include but will not be limited to disseminating information via email/internal memos, scheduling meetings, drafting/ reviewing/ distributing communications, managing databases, creating spreadsheets/ presentations, working with business partners and staff, generating reports, managing projects, managing calendars or other information, and scheduling and responding to the needs of business partners or designated staff.
A successful candidate will be an approachable team player with a personable and professional demeanor, a desire to learn and driven to achieve outstanding results -accurately and efficiently. A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in compliance, collections, and audit. To apply, email your letter of interest, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com