ONLINE BANKING UPGRADEd!
GREAT NEWS! An ALL-NEW Online Banking is here!
The upgrade to our NEW online banking is complete.
- Multi Factor Authentication Security - members will need to choose a security picture, select three new security questions and answers, create a new custom password reset question with a custom answer, and you can update your email address. This combination of features provides a safe and secure online experience.
- The Ability to Customize Your Online Experience - using display "widgets" you will be able to move items around, choose your landing page and so much more! ("Widget" is a generic term for an item that allows a user to interface with the online banking application. Widgets display information.)
- Place Stop Payments Online - no need to call in, you can add the stop payment on your check right here 24/7. The fee will automatically be added for this service when you use it. If you want to stop an entire range of checks, please call us at 877.950.2228.
- Even More Alert Options - Your existing email & text alerts will transfer over, but in the new online banking you will be able to add even more alerts and reminders.
- Online Bill Pay - Will remain the same for former Michigan Catholic members, but for former First Catholic members Online Bill Pay will be enhanced!
- E-Statements - Will remain the same.
Jack Henry is our secure online provider. Below is what the URL bar will look like:
Online banking gives you the freedom to access your ACCU accounts with 24/7 from any device with an internet connection. It’s convenience at your fingertips – with Online Banking:
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Transfer funds from your account to another ACCU account*
- Advance Line of Credit and Home Equity Line of Credit funds
- Pay bills through Bill Pay**
- Review Account History
- Retrieve images of cleared checks
- View your E-statements
* Requires signed authorization.
** Requires a checking account.