Money management is the key to financial success at any age. Young adults, ages 13 - 17, can explore tools to build their savings and manage their money responsibly with:
- A$pire Savings: It establishes your membership with ACCU while offering a flexible way to build your savings as slowly or as quickly as you like with just $5.00 to deposit.
- Secondary Savings: You can open as many as you need to help you reach your savings goals and name them anything you like.
- Christmas Club Accounts: Earn dividends throughout the year and what you’ve saved will automatically transfer to your spending account in October.
- Certificates of Deposit: Earn higher dividends over a fixed period of time so you can sit back and relax while your balance rises.
- Money Market Accounts: Offers the right balance between higher dividends and the ability to withdraw your funds when you need them
Members between the ages of 13-15 can add:
- MasterMoney® Debit/ATM Card that works as an ATM Card only
Members between the ages of 16-17 can add:
Let's get started!Go to main navigation